Prakriti Health Project
Introduction | Objectives | Achievements | Future Plans
* To extend the healthcare to 150 villages of Vadodara district.
* To focus on area specific problems such as sickle cell, tuberculosis, dermatological and ophthalmic disorder and women’s health.
* To create health awareness among people through community health workers and literature on health issues.
* To build an effective system that would make healthcare easily accessible in interior areas. (adivasi and rural population of Baroda district)
* To create preventive measurers for sickle-cell and other serious health problems.
* Undertake study of area specific diseases to know the incidence and causes and take preventive measures.