Introduction | Objectives | Achievements | Future Plans
• Economic and social empowerment of adivasis, migratory adivasi laborers and adivasi women in approximately 60 villages in the region.
• To reduce and eliminate the dependence of adivasis on private money lenders.
• To create their own credit-worthiness for microfinance requirements.
• To increase self reliance of adivasis and to involve them in community development work.
• To create easy access for adivasis to information related to development schemes and modernization of agriculture.
• To create livelihood opportunities for nomadic people in Gujarat.
• To train members of adivasi self help groups for achieving the above objectives and to set up Development Service Centres for employment generation and for spreading developmental activities of Bhasha in a larger area.
• To encourage self help groups and to monitor their operations as well as to work as Information Resource Centres.